Anti-skid surfacing, also known as high friction surfacing, can significantly improve safety for both motorists and pedestrians on the road. Here at Road Marking Services, we are a HAPAS-approved installer of both hot and cold applied anti-skid surfacing, complying with clause 924 of the Specification for Highway Works.
As anti-skid road surfacing specialists, we offer a host of options, including:
- Red coloured anti-skid for warning areas and splitter islands
- Speed roundels or shark’s teeth for village gateways and school approaches
- Buff or grey anti-skid for approaches to traffic lights and junctions
Combining the very best in technology with professional working practices, all of our work is carried out to the highest possible standard in line with all legal and contractual requirements. For further information, or to receive a free, no obligation quotation, don’t hesitate to contact our expert team today.
- No job is too big or too small
- Highly trained linemarking operatives
- High standard of work